1) You can both like and reblog!
2) Likes and reblogs count equally.
3) You can reblog multiple times.
4) I’ll be using a randomizer to pick the names.
5) The first name I pick gets first choice of the listed options, second person gets second, and so on.
6) I’ll pay for shipping, although unfortunately because I don’t want to go broke, I can only ship the buttons internationally, so there can only be one international winner and they’ll have to take that prize.
7) THANK YOU FOR THE TERRIFIC RESPONSE!
…a Latin Student Problems shirt!
…an authentic pilleus (freedman’s cap)!
…a replica Roman wax tablet!
…a set of three Classics themed buttons!
…a set of Latin textbooks (Oxford Grammar Guide and Cassel’s Dictionary)!
…a mystery item!!!!!!!!!!
You must like or reblog this by August 1 at 11:59 to win! Your ask should be open, and you have to be a follower of LSP! Seven winners will be chosen!
I’m so sorry for my absence so far this summer. My computer has been completely broken for about a month, and every day I’ve been told that it should only be a few more days until it gets fixed. I’m finally just putting my pride aside and saying that I won’t be able to update the blog until it’s fixed, which should hopefully be in the next couple of weeks. As an apology for the barren blog, I’m going to be doing a giveaway, which you can expect a post about tomorrow!
Again, I’m so sorry to all of you, and to Annie who’s been gone and is probably very sad to see how empty the blog is :(
Ali kicks things off with an introduction of her best friend Danny. Topics covered include Harry Potter, potstickers, and an excessive amount of blue shirts.
My friend Danny (of Fourth Pun-ic War fame) and I are starting a video blog. Although it won’t be exclusively about Latin, we will, I’m sure, cover the topic A LOT. I won’t post any videos on LSP (besides this first one) unless they are directly related to Latin, so never fear!
silabor said: Hi! I've made a blog that gives a Latin word and its definition every few hours. You should check it out, it's verba-latina. tumblr. com. Maybe some of your followers would be interested?